The Washington Wizards (2-0) will battle the Cleveland Cavaliers (1-1) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. It begins at 4:00 p.m. ET on BSOH, NBCS-DC and NBA TV.
The Cavaliers go into the game as 3.5-point favorites against the Wizards. The total score of the game is fixed at 216.5.
Cavaliers vs Wizards betting odds
Odds provided by Tipico sports betting; Access USA TODAY hub for sports scores and sports betting odds for a complete list.
- Spread: Cleveland-3.5
- In total: 216.5
- money line: Cleveland -167, Washington +143
Wizards at Cavaliers odds, spreads and more
- Select ATS: Cavaliers (-3.5)
- Select OE:
Cavaliers 113 – Wizards 104
- Cleveland had a 29-11 record in moneyline favored games last season (72.5% of those games were won).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite at odds of -167 or less last year, Cleveland had a record of 24-7 (77.4%).
- Cleveland has an implied money line win percentage of 62.5% in this game.
- Washington won 17, or 32.7%, of the 52 games it played as an underdog last season.
- Last season, Washington won 10 of their 34 games, or 29.4%, when they were underdogs with at least +143 on the money line.
- The payline for this contest implies a 41.2 percent chance of victory for Washington.
- Last year, the Cavaliers’ 107.8 points per game was just 4.2 fewer points than the Wizards allowed (112.0).
- When Cleveland scored more than 112.0 points last season, it went 22-7-1 against the spread and 21-9 overall.
- Washington went 18-8-1 against the spread and 20-7 overall last season when it conceded less than 107.8 points.
- The Wizards’ 108.6 points per game last year was just 2.9 points higher than the 105.7 the Cavaliers dropped.
- Washington posted a 23-20-2 ATS record and a 25-20 overall record in games last season with more than 105.7 points.
- Cleveland had an ATS record of 28-15-2 and a 35-10 record overall last season when their opponents scored under 108.6 points.
- Last season, the Cavaliers ranked 25th overall in the NBA (PPG 107.8), while the Wizards conceded the 16th lowest points per game (112.0) in the league.
- The 22nd-ranked NBA team was Washington a season ago (108.6 PPG), while the Cleveland team was the fifth-ranked defense (105.7 PPG) in the league.
- The Cavaliers outscored their opponents by a total of 174 points last season (an average of 2.1 points per game), and the Wizards’ opponents outscored them by another 277 points this year (3.4 per game).
PLAY: Free daily sports pick’em competitions and prizes to be won. Play Now!
- Cleveland’s average implied total last season was 0.5 points more than the implied total in Sunday’s game (110.5 implied points on average versus 110 implied points in this game).
- Last season, Cleveland accumulated more than 110 points in 35 games.
- The average implied total of 112.3 points for Washington last season is 5.3 points more than the team’s implied total of 107 points in this duel.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: tipico sports betting, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and soon IA. Bet now!
How to watch Cavaliers vs Wizards
- Gameday: Sunday 23 October 2022
- playing time: 4:00 p.m. ET
- TV channel: BSOH, NBCS-DC and NBA-TV
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Arena: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- TV channel: NBA TV
- Live broadcast: Watch on fuboTV!
Place your legal online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico sports betting now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for viewer recommendations on betting services. Tipico has no control over, nor is such revenue in any way dependent on or connected to the newsrooms or reporting. See Tipico.com for terms and conditions. 21+ only. gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).