CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct 19, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced that multi-platinum artist, actress, writer, and philanthropist Jewel will lead its Technology & Innovation North America, Security & Risk, and Data Strategy & Insights virtual experiences will . In a career spanning more than two decades, Jewel has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide and received multiple Grammy nominations.
Upcoming Forrester Events that Jewel will make headlines include:
- Technology & Innovation North America (November 2-3, 2021) explores how Chief Information Officers, Chief Technology Officers and Chief Digital Officers can use technology to use creativity to make smarter decisions, differentiate themselves from the competition and and improve employee experiences.
- Security & Risk (November 9-10, 2021) shows how security and risk leaders can play a central role in building a trustworthy company.
- Data Strategy & Insights (November 18-19, 2021) will showcase the latest developments in data management and AI that can help businesses, technology and customer experience leaders leverage their data and maximize their potential to accelerate growth.
At Forrester events, attendees can access in-depth keynotes, breakout sessions, and diversity and inclusion content. network with like-minded people; and schedule exclusive 1: 1 sessions with Forrester analysts. All three events feature the Executive Leadership Exchange, an executive program that expands the Forrester thought leadership presented at all three conferences.
“To stay one step ahead of fast and ongoing business change, leaders need to be adaptable, creative and resilient,” said Lisa Riley, Senior Vice President of Global Events at Forrester. “Jewel’s unique career path is inspiring as he embodies these three qualities. Over the years she has shown a courageous ability to not only defy genres and artistic media with her art, but also to serve as an emotionally honest mirror for society. As someone who is We are known worldwide for helping others find strength in all aspects of their lives and we are thrilled to have Jewel join us to headline our H2 2021 events. “
Growing up in Alaska, Jewel began her performing career in San Diego before the release of their debut album Parts of you, which stayed on the Billboard 200 chart for two years and produced the top 10 hits “You Were Meant For Me”, “Who Will Save Your Soul” and “Foolish Games“. Jewel has not only released 12 studio albums and 23 hit singles, but also in Ang Lees Ride with the devil and the Original Lifetime Film, nominated for the Emmy Award Ring of fire. An executive producer for the documentary on youth homelessness Lost in America, Jewel has authored several books, including the New York Times best-selling memoir, Never Broken: Songs are only half the story. Jewels Never Broken program within the Inspiring Children Foundation has been helping vulnerable youth and families for 18 years with free online mental health counseling, personal counseling, mentoring, housing, food, academics and athletics, and family support.
- Register to attend Technology & Innovation North America 2021.
- Register for Security & Risk 2021.
- Register to participate in Data Strategy & Insights 2021.
- follow @Ranger, #ForrTech, #ForrSecurity and #ForrDataInsights for updates.
Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We help executives in technology, marketing, customer experience, product and sales functions leverage customer obsession to accelerate growth. Forrester’s in-house research, consulting, and events empower executives from around the world to be bold at work – managing change and putting their customers at the center of their leadership, strategy, and operations. Our unique insights are based on annual surveys of more than 675,000 consumers, business leaders and technology leaders worldwide; rigorous and objective research methods, including Forrester Wave ™ ratings; over 52 million feedback votes in real time; and the common wisdom of our customers. To learn more, visit Forrester.com.
Forrester Research, Inc.